3 Ways to Approach the Internet of Things
- Goals of the business in financial terms. i.e. Total revenue, ROI, unlocking value etc.
- Objectives – Ways to achieve the goals and to flesh out things like community involvement, maintaining or improving culture, acquiring new technology infrastructure etc.
- Strategies to help us get there, including marketing and (for the purposes of this article) IOT which revolves around 3 key questions;
- What devices used in our industry can we Connect?
- What kind of data do we need to Analyze?
- How and when do we Integrate?
- Plans and Activities – Monthly, weekly and daily schedules delegated to appropriate team members to achieve the above.
In our next blog, I’ll go into more detail regarding how to bring your IOT strategy to life and we’ll be joined by my colleague at Microsoft, Digital Transformation expert, Sarath Rangu.
For a FREE assessment in reference to your IOT strategy, please call me at 778.317.8064 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.