Manage, Lead & Scale is a 5-session, unique and proven interactive coaching workshop, designed to maximize your business results.
Who Should Attend…
- …Managers who have a desire to take on more responsibility.
- …Newly appointed Directors, responsible for building teams, divisions and territories.
- …Entrepreneurs and Business Owners who need to re-think their strategy.
- …Leaders who want to sharpen their skill sets and re-fresh their thinking.
- …Technical or subject matter experts who need to pivot from “doing” to leading.
- …Individuals being groomed take on a critical leadership position.
- …Anyone determined to improve their leadership capabilities and make a positive impact in their community.
Your investment in Manage, Lead & Scale is only $995.00 and is best suited for individuals who desire to excel in their careers. By attending, you will learn the tactical keys to growing your organization and making distinguished contributions to your community. You will be with other like-minded professionals in a unique and collaborative coaching environment, over a 5-week period, each 3.5 hours in length. You’ll come to understand why leaders are the most important factor in organizational success, the importance of continuous personal and professional development and how in fact leaders are made, not born. In addition, you will learn how to:
- Formulate a learning plan, necessary to take that next critical step in your career
- Recognize how future success depends on mastering the vital leadership traits
- Improve results through better coaching
- Meet a crisis head on with clarity and confidence
- Unlock your organizations tribal knowledge
- Use extrapolatory thinking to embrace the modified normal
- Build an effective and lasting strategic plan
- Better manage your emotions in stressful situations
- Improve your recruiting methods and hiring abilities
- Build high performance teams
- Develop the ability to pivot between managing and leading
- Build a talent succession framework
- Achieve clarity regarding the priorities that best serve your role
- Recognize and concentrate on your strengths
- Identify the two key factors that prevent organizations from scaling
FREE Reveal Session
Wednesday, April 20
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
Becoming a Leader
- How emotional intelligence is the key to leading in today’s business climate
- How leadership is equal parts who you are and what you do
- A simple 3- step process for increasing your ability on a daily basis
- The essence of what it takes to be a leader
- The seven key qualities of effective leaders throughout the ages
- How becoming an effective leader begins on the inside.
- Keys to becoming a role model for others
- The 7- key responsibilities you must learn to master
Management and the Vital Functions
- How and why leadership is an art as well as a science
- The 7- key functions of management all leaders must practise, regardless of their title
- When to recognize the need to pivot between leading and managing
- How to help your people appreciate in value
- The importance of getting things done through others
- 5- critical steps for establishing standards of performance
- How the vital functions fit with business and strategic planning
Paid Participants Only
Strategy and Planning
Wednesday, April 27
8:30 a.m. – 12.00 noon.
The Formula for Strategic Planning
- The importance and power of leadership flexibility
- The differences between business planning and strategic planning
- 3- critical components of business continuity
- The Clear Moves Consulting “AVVM-GOSPA Framework” for building your strategic plan
- How strategic planning increases and speeds-up your financial results
- The 5- keys for getting full team commitment in executing on the plan
- Four distribution models to consider incorporating in your strategic plan
Strategy Support Frameworks
- How to use the Opportunity Iceberg to innovate and recognize new revenue opportunities
- The CMC 4- point framework for evaluating your choice of supporting tactics
- How to apply Porter’s Five Forces in your strategy decisions
- 5- leadership traits you must develop in order to build the right strategy and plans
- How to recognize and adjust to the changing demands of your customers
- The 7-keys for ensuring a flexible approach to planning and strategy
World Class Team Building
Wednesday, May 4
8:30 a.m. – 12.00 noon.
Fielding a Winning Team
- How scaling your business depends on recruiting and hiring top talent
- The formula for interviewing and assessing candidates
- 7- critical steps to hiring that cannot be missed
- The framework that will ensure your interviewing skills are world class
- The Internal Recruiter model for finding and securing top talent
- How to make your hiring process more efficient and less stressful
Building Peak Performance Teams
- How to eliminate the 5 common de-motivators that destroy company culture
- Tuckman’s 4- key stages of team development
- Five characteristics your team must have to win in a competitive marketplace
- The keys to building a high trust, high performing environment
- 5- ways to avoid assigning people to the wrong assignments
- Why company culture is created by the leader and no one else
- The two kinds of problems that every company faces and how to overcome them
Coaching and Collaborating
Wednesday, May 11
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
High Performance Coaching
- Why it’s essential that you play an integral role in helping people build careers
- How becoming skilled at coaching gives your organization an immediate financial boost
- How to apply the CMC CLEAR coaching model to drive tangible increases in results
- Why coaching is one of the most powerful ways to leverage your abilities as a leader
- How to professionally prepare, deliver and conclude an effective coaching session
- The 3- types of employee development situations where the CLEAR method works
- When to use coaching to solidify your teams commitment to winning
- 3- ways to use meetings as a key tool of leadership
- Why meetings are essentially management in action
- The 5- point criteria for determining the purpose of the meeting in advance
- How to ensure you always run effective meetings
- 4- ways meetings are essential to advance the goals of the organization
- How to effectively develop your team members through meeting participation
- The sure-fire way to ensure accountability from every meeting
Wednesday, May 18
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
Delegation: The Art of Leverage
- How the failure to delegate prevents leaders from growing their business effectively
- How to get the highest return on investment in people
- The key delegation mistake most leaders make and how to avoid it in the future
- How excellent delegation builds a more proficient team
- 5- ways proper delegation maximizes the productivity of your staff
- The essential 4- part process of effective delegation
- The two choices you have with every task
Time Management for Leaders
- The 5- part framework that helps leaders determine how to scale more effectively
- Ways of sharpening your focus to perform more tasks of higher value
- How to achieve maximum success at work, while balancing your personal life
- 5- techniques to help you focus better and on the right activities
- 3- ways to more accurately analyze and determine your most valuable contributions
- The importance of understanding and applying “The Law of Increasing Returns”
- How to apply the 80/20 principle to everything you do
Your investment in Manage, Lead & Scale is only $995.00 and includes...
About your program author and facilitator
Kevin Moloney has led thousands of participants through his leadership programs with his inspiring and engaging approach. He founded Clear Moves Consulting in 2001 and has delivered training programs with clients throughout Canada, in the United States, the Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand. He’s helped individuals and companies in a broad scope of industries to unlock greater value through employee development including banking, construction, forestry, public sector, manufacturing and technology. His training programs produce tangible client results through disciplined, rigorous analysis and strong client partnerships. Kevin is an active member of the Canadian Association of Management Consultants and is in the final candidacy of achieving his Certified Managerial Consultant designation, the profession’s only international certification mark, recognized in over 50 countries. It represents a commitment to the highest standards of consulting and adherence to the ethical canons of the profession.
You'll be in Great Company!
Here is a sample of organizations that Kevin and CMC has worked with over the years.
- Chevron Canada
- Government of Canada
- NAPA Auto Parts
- GE Capital Technology Services
- Griff Building Supplies
- Dishnet DSL
- Taj Resorts
- Tecumseh Industries
- Great West Life
- Tata Group India
- RPG Cellular
- Sterling Infotech
- Teck Construction
- Minerva Technologies
- Magna International
- Innovation Networks
- The Bank of Montreal
- The Municipality of White Rock
- Lark Construction
- Stilewood International
- Calgary Exhibition and Stampede