Be Part of Something Special
CMC is looking for a Contract Facilitator and Coach
CMC is looking for a top notch, contract facilitator to deliver our flagship leadership training program; Manage, Lead & Scale. If the fit is right for a permanent commitment, you’ll be groomed to head up our leadership and/or coaching practice with a long term growth objective in-mind. You’ll play a key role in client engagement activities by supporting sales with creating and co-presenting custom client solutions.
- First and foremost, you must be passionate about helping others to soar in their careers! If you’ve had this experience as a consultant or trainer, you know what we are talking about.
- You are astutely aware that individual and corporate success often hinges on the quality of training people receive or hiring the right consulting firm at the right time.
- You are absolutely meticulous at the front of the room (live or digital) in the way you work with others and of course, your preparation, organization and your ability to keep your sessions on track is world class.
- Your tenure as a leader is not as much about the number of people who reported to you or years of experience, but rather the inspiration and authenticity you brought to the situation.
Must haves include industry standard facilitation training and/or a coaching designation, recognized by the ICF. University level business degree or equivalent experience is an asset.
- Clear Moves Consulting is small, but brave and growing. We have a proven track record for inspiring others and achieving tangible results on behalf of our clients. Small and mid- market companies along with multinational corporations have benefitted from our efforts, at home and abroad.
- CMC was founded by Kevin Moloney in 2003 with a unique ability to help clients uncover valuable, previously hidden assets through a proprietary and proven methodology.
- The long term plan is to build out five practice areas, led by folks who have a big picture mentality and a desire to help build the consulting firm of the future.
- The Manage, Lead & Scale program that you will be responsible for delivering has been researched, tested and proven effective. Every detail has been meticulously thought out and you’ll be provided with your own five star training experience to get you ready.
- You’ll be compensated in accordance with industry standard fees, along with a healthy performance based bonus tied to the amount of revenue being driven to the Manage, Lead & Scale initiative.
- If the contract role moves to full-time permanent, an overall company performance bonus will be offered along with comprehensive vacation pay, medical and dental benefits.
Curious? Excited? Intrigued…?